PS4’s Project Morpheus Hardware Details Revealed
Many were wondering what the tech specs behind PS4’s Project Morpheus would be. Sony revealed their tentative specifications during the reveal session.
- 1080p Dual Displays
- 90+ Degree field of view
- 1000MHZ, 3 meter working volume, full 360 degree head tracking
- True spatial sounds
- Highly adjustable
- Comfortable for prolonged use
- Supports custom headphones
- Social screen feature mirrors experience onto TV
- Allows for asymetric gameplay
No pricing or release details were given at this time. We’ll have some great screenshots from the session up later this evening.
Latest posts by Dylan Zellmer (see all)
- PlayStation Exclusive ‘Pavilion’ Devs Are “Sticking With PlayStation” – April 10, 2014
- Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut Xbox One Review – April 8, 2014
- Mercenary Kings PC/PS4 Review – April 5, 2014