Xbox Live Summer Of Arcade 2013 Games Announced
I look forward to Summertime for many reasons, and it just so happens that one of them is Xbox Live‘s Summer of Arcade sale. I’ve been grabbing indie darlings for years when the sale rolls around. From Shadow Complex to Bastion, there’s always something fun and unique available. Without further adieu, here’s your Xbox Live Summer of Arcade 2013 games list:
- Charlie Murder, August 14th, 800 MS Points
- Brothers: a Tale of two Sons, August 7th, 1,200 MS Points
- Flashback, August 21st, 800 MS Points
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, August 28th, 1,200 MS Points
If you purchase any two Summer of Arcade titles you’ll receive a Souls Pack for Ascend: Hand of Kul as a bonus.
It looks like Microsoft may have had a tough time getting titles together earlier in the Summer season for it’s annual arcade sale. August 7th marks the latest start for the sale in it’s history, but the cards definitely have to fall into place for quality arcade titles to fall into the same release window. That being said, I usually buy two or three titles annually, and this year I may be breaking that trend. From what I’ve seen/read Brothers: a Tale of two Sons would be the only title I’m interested in this time around. The lineup seems to be getting a bit softer year by year, but that’s possibly due to the strength of the roster when the promotion first kicked off.
Latest posts by Dylan Zellmer (see all)
- Watch John Wick Chapter 2 (2017) Movie Online Streaming & Download – April 10, 2014
- Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut Xbox One Review – April 8, 2014
- Mercenary Kings PC/PS4 Review – April 5, 2014