Report: EA Not Commenting On The Status Of Danger Close Games
What’s up with Danger Close? It’s unfortunate that EA has had to lay off many employees in the past two months. First it was Visceral
- Studio head Greg Goodrich and Warfighter’s creative director Richard Farrelly have both left the studio since August
- Several other departures have popped up this year, mostly outed by Linkedin modifications.
- Danger Close hasn’t updated their Twitter feed since February.
All of these occurrences may point to the developer no longer being active, and EA’s refusal to deny an inquiry regarding their status may have all but confirmed suspicions. We’ll keep you up to date on future announcements concerning this issue.
Latest posts by Dylan Zellmer (see all)
- Watch John Wick Chapter 2 (2017) Movie Online Streaming & Download – April 10, 2014
- Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut Xbox One Review – April 8, 2014
- Mercenary Kings PC/PS4 Review – April 5, 2014