Project Awakened Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo
Phosphor Games has taken to Kickstarter crowd funding to publish their next hopeful release Project Awakened. With four days left to meet their goal they’re just shy of half way home. Hoping to drum up some much needed publicity they’ve released a new Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo the studio has created.
The demo showcases the amount of character customization Phosphor Games aims to allow the end user. The selling point here are simple for lovers of RPGs:
- Modular (not class or skilltree) a-la-carte ability system
- Incredibly customizable character visualization
- Characters that are as unique as the player who created them
Head on over to Kickstarter to help fund this ambitious project before it ends!
Latest posts by Dylan Zellmer (see all)
- Infamous: Second Son Pre-order Bonuses Detailed – September 9, 2013
- Capcom’s Releases It’s First Deep Down Gameplay Trailer – September 9, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Japanese Release Date Announced – September 9, 2013