The Witcher 3: Game Informers March 2013 Feature
The Witcher 3 has been announced. It’s been confirmed that CD Projekt Red will be bringing The Witcher 3 to “All top of the line consoles.” Which more than likely indicates Next Gen Consoles. The CD Red Engine 3 was revealed just last week and will be the driving force behind The Witcher 3. some minor details lifted from the Game Informer digital edition include:
– An open world approximately 20% larger than Skyrim.
– Geralt is said to have retrieved his memories.
– Monster slaying (with a Silver Witcher Sword) will be back as well as a more in-depth over arching mystery.
– CD Red Engine 3 will act as a seamless transitional engine between cinematics and game play.
More details to come as they’re revealed.
Latest posts by Dylan Zellmer (see all)
- Infamous: Second Son Pre-order Bonuses Detailed – September 9, 2013
- Capcom’s Releases It’s First Deep Down Gameplay Trailer – September 9, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Japanese Release Date Announced – September 9, 2013