Monthly Gamer Spotlight Xbox 360
Once a month I Game Responsibly throws the net out across Xbox Live and PSN to find two Gamers worth interviewing. These Gamers uphold our Mantra of making sure the days responsibilities are taken care of before you reward yourself with some game time. We will be asking ten questions every month and our Gamers can answer them in any way.
Our first two Gamers who will steal the limelight share their love of Gaming even though they are a continent apart. One is from the great state of TX in the U.S. and the other from The U.K.
We’ll head down south for our first interview –
Gaming Responsibly Monthly Gamer Spotlight Q&A
1. Q. What title are you currently playing?
A. It would have to be a toss up between Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer and NBA 2K13.
2. Q. What’s your favorite Video Game of all time?
A. Even though im a hardcore Xbox fan, I’d have to go with Uncharted 2. That game is perfect.
3. Q. What’s your profession?
A. Personal Banker
4. Q. How about life/work goals?
A. I’m hoping to find some success in the production side of the music business. Music has been one of the biggest parts of my life for a long time.
5. Q. What kind of extracurricular activities do you enjoy?
A. Other than video games? haha. Like i said, music is a big part of my life.
6. Q. Are you active in your community?
A. Yep [Editors note: Very Descriptive]
7. Q. What projects are you currently involved in?
A. I play the drums for my home church and other churches when needed. I also am involved with various other music projects around the community.
8. Q. What’s your favorite form of entertainment? Television, movies, books, music, video games?
A. Music and video games.
9. Q. What three words best describe you?
A. Not really able to figure that one out.
10. Q. What’s your Gamertag or PSN ID?
Latest posts by Dylan Zellmer (see all)
- Infamous: Second Son Pre-order Bonuses Detailed – September 9, 2013
- Capcom’s Releases It’s First Deep Down Gameplay Trailer – September 9, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Japanese Release Date Announced – September 9, 2013